Life is sometimes difficult and can, at times, seem overwhelming. Sometimes you don’t know what to do or where to turn. You might have things in your life that are too frightening or painful to deal with alone.
At other times, life may seem okay but you wonder why you struggle to deal successfully with the inevitable changes life throws your way: changes in relationships, adapting to a new job, school or community, or learning to positively cope when misfortune, or even good fortune, strikes.
It can help to have someone at your side to help you figure out how to face the issues in your life and make things better. That is my specialty and I am here to help you.
Here are some of the problems I have helped clients to work through in Individual Counseling:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Fear/ Inadequacy/ Emptiness/ Loneliness/ Worthiness
- Addictions & Compulsions/ Habits
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating & Food Issues
- Family and Relationship Problems
- Inattention, Impulsivity, & Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men’s Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
To find out how I can help, contact me today for a confidential, initial consultation.